Responsible for Treatment:
FUNDACIÓN SANTA MARÍA LA REAL DEL PATRIMONIO HISTÓRICO- ENTRENA EMPLEO
End of treatment:
1. Enrollment in the program and selection of participants.
2. Treatment of specially protected data (degree of disability, victim of gender violence, etc.), justified by the fulfillment of a public duty (priority criteria at the time of selecting the participants and making them available to the competent bodies for the evaluation, monitoring and control of the project).
3. Sending information about other projects of the entity where you can participate
Legitimation of the treatment:
The consent of the interested party.
The competent bodies linked to the project for the justification of the project.
Those providers who provide us with a service as treatment managers and with whom we have signed the corresponding contracts may have access to your data.
The data will be kept for 3 years from the end of the execution of the POISES operational program for the possible justification of the project.
The data used to send information will cease to be used at the moment in which the interested party requests its withdrawal.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment, as well as not being the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
SANTA MARIA LA REAL FOUNDATION OF HISTORICAL HERITAGE - EMPLOYMENT TRAINING C/Marqués de Valdeiglesias 5, 2º Dcha. 28004 Madrid or via email firstname.lastname@example.org, together with valid legal proof, such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. and indicating in the subject "DATA PROTECTION".